INTRODUCE MY SELF

Introduce My Self

Hello everyone, I want to introduce my self. My name is Nissa Sekar Muharomah but you can called me Nissa. I was born on May 25th 1996. I live at Bekasi. I liked listening music and sometimes I like watching korean drama too. I just like a korean drama, not their music.
Since September 2014 until now I'm a Gunadarma University student. That's mean, know I'm in grade 3rd at Economic Faculty. In there, I have many friends and happy for that, but sometimes I feels so tired because Gunadarma University have many laboratory.
In a senior high school, I'm at science bilingual class. Of course, science and accountancy are very diferent hahaha. When I'm study, I have many problem. But I must understand, because Accountancy that's my choice. I have 1 motivation if I tired "Life isn't about finding yourself, life is about creating youself -Unknown-"
Oke guys, maybe that's all. Thank you for reading and see yaa!!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Contoh Soal TOEFL Written and Structure

Kegagalan Pasar (Market Failure)

PERKEMBANGAN TERAKHIR DALAM ETIKA BISNIS DAN PROFESI